Wills & Estates
Wills and Estates are not as straight forward as some people think.
In this seminar we will:
• Explain why you need a Will
• Explain what the requirements are of a Will
• Outline when you need to change or update your documents
• Explain the process of administrating of an Estate
• Describe what happens if you passed away with no Will and no next of kin
We will also cover how a Will can be challenged.
Presenter – Callum Lee
Callum Lee joined our firm in 2021. During his time at the firm, he has worked alongside Pippa Colman on a wide range of Family Law matters and Will, EPA and Estate Matters. Callum gained prior experience in estate administration, estate planning, property and conveyancing before joining our firm.