Pippa commenced her legal career at the age of 17. Having lived and worked for most of her life on the Sunshine Coast, Pippa is an established Coast identity who started her firm “Pippa Colman & Associates” in March 2001. Pippa is also a qualified Mediator and Arbitrator and is engaged by other lawyers to act in this capacity. Pippa is seen as a leader in her field and is invited to present and speak at a number of Family Law conferences throughout the year.
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in 1979.
- Family Law Accredited Specialist
- 2018 Doyle’s Guide Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Sunshine Coast
- 2019 Doyle’s Guide Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Sunshine Coast
- 2019 Doyle’s Guide Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers – Regional Queensland
- 2019 Doyle’s Guide Leading Family Lawyers (High-Value & Complex Property Matters) – Regional Queensland
- 2020 Doyle’s Guide Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Sunshine Coast
- 2020 Doyle’s Guide Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers – Regional Queensland
- 2021 Doyle’s Guide Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers – Regional Queensland
- 2021 Doyle’s Guide Recommended Family Lawyers (High-Value & Complex Property Matters) – Regional Queensland
- 2021 Doyle’s Guide Preeminent Family & Divorce Lawyers – Sunshine Coast
“Thank you Pippa so much for this. It is a way beyond what I expected but on reflection, it is exactly what Pippa would do. I am so very grateful.”
“Pippa is a human dynamo and very professional about it too! In a recent Estate Planning case with a couple of my clients, the rapport that they felt and the quality questions they were asked helped them understand their situation and the outcomes they want in a whole new way. The solutions that resulted gave them a sense of security and satisfaction that went far beyond just dotting the I’s and crossing the t’s in their estate plan. They were also impressed by the reasonable fee they were quoted. Go Pippa!”
“Pippa Colman and her associates were very helpful with my divorce including a business settlement. She went above and beyond for my needs and was very understanding 😊 I would recommend her.”
Make an enquiry or book an appointment with Pippa:
Phone: 07 5458 9000
Get started anywhere, any time with our online questionnaire!
Our questionnaire will give you important family law information that is: free, instant, personalised, helpful, gives you peace of mind, saves time and there are no obligations!
Connect with us
Phone: 07 5458 9000
"Click Here to Download eBook"
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Follow Us Online
Our emphasis is on helping you achieve a successful family law outcome, get in touch with us below.