WORK WITH US
Build your career with the best.
We are passionate about Family Law and take pride in what we do and how we help many Sunshine Coast families.
We advertise our vacant positions here and also welcome you to get in contact with us – whether you’re a recent graduate, an experienced family lawyer or hold skills as Legal/Administration Support and are looking to grow your career.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced family lawyer to join our expanding team. You will have your own client base and provide professional advice to clients navigating a variety of family matters. You will have experience running Family Law matters from the initial client contact though to settlement.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and representing your own client base
- Negotiating and advocating on behalf of your clients
- Providing exceptional service to your clients
- Managing a range of matters including divorce, property settlements, parenting and children’s matters, domestic violence, wills and EPAs.
- Instructing counsel for court matters and trials
- Mediation and conciliation conferences
- Appearing in the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia and Magistrates Court in respect of Protection Order Applications.
We love our culture at Pippa Colman & Associates Law Practice and are proud of our caring and professional reputation. We are looking for an individual with similar values who is able to work within a team and use their initiative to get the best outcomes possible for our clients and their families.
You will need to have:
- 2+ years post admission family law experience
- Superior advisory, negotiation and advocacy abilities
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A friendly, positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
- Compassion and empathy for our clients and their families
- A willingness to contribute to business development
Did someone say extras?
- 4.5 day working week
- Social events – regular staff functions
- Staff gifts and celebrations
- Billing bonus
Connect with us
Phone: 07 5458 9000
"Click Here to Download eBook"
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Follow Us Online
Our emphasis is on helping you achieve a successful family law outcome, get in touch with us below.